From the purist gravel racer to the mixed-surface fanatic, Terra CLX II provides a level of weight savings and material confidence that’s unheard of in the all-road or gravel space. This tier of weight-savings translates to rocket-like acceleration off the starting line, nimble performance in the hills, and unleashed efficiency on those loaded-down long-haul excursions.
Weighing in at just 1250 grams, the Roval Terra CLX II are the lightest wheels in their class, rivaling pure climbing wheels in terms of weight and out-performing in raw toughness. We were able to get even lighter than before (50 grams lighter) by utilizing Low Flange Disc (LFD) hubs, borrowed from the Alpinist CLX II wheels.
What’s being carried forward from the previous generation, is the rim. With its multiple Unbound victories, we we kept what was already class leading, and extended our lead. Because Terra CLX II is a hooked rim, you’re able to ride almost any tire and pressure. Thanks to the 25mm internal width, they work seamlessly with 28-47c tires (up to 80 PSI), giving you options to customize your setup for what’s ahead. Using Roval LFD hubs, still spinning on DT Swiss 180 hub internals, Terra CLX II continues to provide flawless ride quality. The CINC ceramic bearings inside do some serious heavy lifting when it comes to the efficiency of these wheels.
Even with laundry list of demands that need to be met for the serious gravel racer, to the all-road explorer—the Roval Terra CLX II checks every box with authority.
- Rim: Terra CLX Carbon Clincher, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless Compatible
- Rim Details: 32mm Depth, 30mm External Width, 25mm Internal Width - ERD 577mm
- Hub: Roval Light Hub (LF13/LF14R) Center Lock, DT Swiss 180 Ratchet EXP 36t internals (10 degs), 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim. RD. 11SP HG freehub
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss SINC Ceramic Bearings
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head, Front: Radial/One-cross (2:1) 21 count, DS: 278mm, NDS: 290mm, Rear: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1), DS: 290mm NDS: 288mm
- Nipple: DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm
- Tire Size: 28mm - 47mm - Max Pressure: 28c-32c: 80psi, 33c – 36c: 65psi, 37c- 47c: 60psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,250g, Front 570g, Rear 680g (excludes 15g, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Hand built at every step, from rim layup to the last nipple turn.
- Extras: Roval Rim Tape, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, System Weight Limit: 275lbs/125kg
|12mm Thru x 100mm / Satin Carbon/Gloss Black / 700c||888818872527||30023-4801||210000039535|