Interested in joining the Sabino Cycles family? Open positions are listed below. We are always accepting applications for service and retail staff.
To Apply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Retail Associate is a part-time or full-time position for individuals who are passionate about cycling and want to share their passion with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for riders, providing top notch customer service and experience.
- Working with riders to provide advice and information to meet the rider’s needs.
- Assist in visual merchandising and maintenance of cleanliness standards of the store.
- Develop knowledge of products and services offered by Sabino Cycles and how they may benefit the rider.
- Communicate with riders throughout their product journey including post sale.
- Help maintain accurate inventory by assisting with spot checks and cycle counts.
- Lead and support Sabino Cycles community events.
Who Should Apply
- Have a passion for cycling and desire to share that passion.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to quickly understand and internalize information.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced work environment.
- Good communicator with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Love sharing cycling with anyone who will listen.
- Retail sales experience preferred.
- Flexible schedule including weekend availability.
- Paid time off (full-time)
- Sick leave