Interested in joining the Sabino Cycles family? Open positions are listed below. We are always accepting applications for service and retail staff.
To Apply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The Service Technician is a part time or full time position for experienced mechanics who are organized, self-motivated, and professionally compassionate. Must be able to assimilate into a new work team and environment quickly. Would prefer someone who sees this as a career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair, upgrade and maintain customer bikes.
- Check in/Check out customer bikes
- Run cash register (when needed)
- Maintain cleanliness of service dept.
- Assist in in-shop and out-of-shop activities, such as classes, home visits for repair and events.
- Build and maintain bikes for the shop floor
- Stay up to date with relevant vendor trainings
- Monitor stock (cycle counts) report to service leads to ensure inventory needs
- Run the service center during the weekends.
- Other duties as assigned
Who Should Apply
1 years of bicycle mechanic experience
- Up to date training on most common bicycle technologies
- Basic computer skills including Office Suite and Excel. Point of sale systems and Lightspeed POS experience a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, rider centric, work environment
- Good communicator with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Love sharing cycling with anyone who will listen.
- Paid time off (full time)
- Sick leave
- Health insurance (full time)