High-quality combination ratchet wrench set by Wera.
The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches, suitable for hexagon bolt heads or nuts. Comes with a holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. The replaceable metal plate in the jaw secures nuts and bolts with its extra-hard teeth and limits the danger of slipping.
- Practical holding function thanks to the metal plate in the jaw
- Limit stop prevents any slipping
- The double-hex geometry reduces the risk of slipping
- Return angle of only 30 degrees
- "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.