Wera 300/7 Mix 1 Screwdriver Set
Application-specific mixture of workshop screwdrivers with normal long blade and especially small Stubby screwdrivers with short blade for hard-to-reach areas. The 2-component Kraftform handle with its practical combination of hard and soft zones allows for a firm grip and precise working. The blades have all the benefits of the Wera Bit technology. Special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head. The hexagon anti-roll protection prevents annoying rolling away of bits in the workplace.
- Short compact Stubby screwdriver for working in confined spaces
- Laser-tip screwdriver with long blade
- Ergonomic 2-component Kraftform handle for precise work
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.