The S-Works Torch is the latest evolution of the winningest footwear in cycling. Using Body Geometry together with biomimicry, data science, and obsessive craftsmanship, we engineered a shoe so thoughtfully constructed that you'll forget you're wearing it.
Leveraging data science, we refined every detail of the S-Works Torch's upper for improved fit and performance. The BOA cable is shifted down and angled, preventing lift on the ball of the foot and delivering power-enhancing structure while eliminating unwanted pressure or pinching. Adaptive materials allow natural movement of the foot where needed for comfort, while data-driven zonal reinforcement keeps the foot secured for crisp power delivery and optimal efficiency.
Guided by more than 100,000 foot scans from our RETÜL fit data, we recognized that both a standard and a wide carbon base plate would best serve the spectrum of human foot shapes. An internal I-Beam adds stiffness and strength, eliminating the need for additional bracing. The result is a 20-gram weight reduction, enhanced efficiency, and immediate power transfer.
Following RETÜL bio-mechanical data, we created an asymmetric heel cup that supports natural knee alignment and delivers the positive hold riders love while enhancing comfort by accommodating more room for the Achilles heel.
The S-Works Torch is scientifically crafted to disappear on your feet and off the front.
- New upper features reinforcement in key zones while also offering adaptive fit zones to create a disappearing fit on the foot.
- Based on data gathered from Retul foot scans, the new base plate is 4mm wider at the ball than the previous generation of S-Works 7 shoe.
- By optimizing its construction, the new carbon plate is 20g lighter than the S-Works 7. An internal "I-Beam" ensures it maintains the same stiffness as the previous generation.
- An updated last makes use of Retul data to better match the shape of riders' feet, sloping more towards the lateral side to give a snug, close-to-foot fit.
- Asymmetrical heel counter supports the medial side while removing material from the lateral side, allowing for a lower collar.
- Updated BOA cable routing improves lockdown while reducing pressure across anterior ankle ligaments.
- Independent alloy BOA S3-Snap Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA Guarantee.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward. Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- IMPORTANT FOR WIDE FIT—the new base plate is 4mm wider than the standard width (8mm wider than S-Works 7).
|Euro Size||US Size|
|Black / 43.5||888818793747||61022-03435|
|Black / 44.5||888818790845||61022-03445|
|Black / 45.5||888818789054||61022-03455|
|Black / 46.5||888818791590||61022-03465|